Tuesday, February 7, 2012

An Extraordinary Life

To be honest, there are days I struggle with the feeling of insignificance. And while I know that the role I have as a mom and wife has great significance, as I go about my daily routine, it can be easy to feel that I have traded in the "extraordinary life" for the ordinary one. And then my sweet husband comes along and reminds me that extraordinary moments aren't always the huge, tangible, in-your-face ones...

"While there will be moments of greater significance than others throughout our journey, there are little moments every day of our lives where the extraordinary is waiting to be tapped. Revolution lies just beyond what stares us in the face.

Today, realize that God has prepared you for “such a time as this”. Whatever “this” is, and wherever “this” takes you, engage in the extraordinary today. Be the revolution you desire. Act the change you have been hoping to see."

-Caleb Magnino
calebmagnino.com