Monday, July 25, 2011

Faithful

I want to be faithful.

I think there's a real lack of faithfulness today. It's something I struggle with on a daily basis. But I don't want my life to be one marked by many well-intentioned attempts but no "I'm going to see this through come hell or high water" follow-throughs.

I love writing, I love digging into God's Word, I love encouraging people. It's something I know God has put on my heart to do... a passion.

There are specific things that I KNOW God is calling me to, and because I want to be faithful to those things and to give myself completely to them, there are other things that, at the moment, I have to let go of. After a lot of prayer, I believe one of those things is writing on a daily basis. I will still write blog posts as God puts on my heart to do so.

I just want to say thank you for reading and all the encouragement I've received from your comments, messages, and feedback. What I love the most is being able to share life and what I'm walking through, knowing that I'm not alone in my thoughts, my experiences, and along this journey.