Tuesday, August 2, 2011

God Is Bigger

I randomly woke up this morning with a children's praise song in my head called, "Our God is a Great Big God." Yes, this woman may need a break from being around kids all day, but funny enough, it is so appropriate for some things we are walking through right now.

As I was looking through Facebook last night, I was amazed at all the prayer requests that people had posted on their status. So many people are hurting. So many people are in need. But here's what I believe God wants to tell us today... "I am bigger."

God is bigger.

Whatever you are going through today, remember this scripture-- "You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world." (1 John 4:4).

Does that mean all your problems will magically go away? No. But God is bigger than hopelessness, bigger than anger, bigger than fear, bigger than worry, bigger than __________________.

God is bigger.