Monday, February 7, 2011

Praying God's Word - Help Me To Believe

Today's post is from Beth Moore's book, "Praying God's Word Day By Day". If you have been praying for something but haven't seen it come to fruition, let this be your prayer today...

If you dare to believe and don't get your miracle, God has a greater one planned. Stay tuned.

Jesus, You told Your close followers, who were taught how to seek the Father's heart, that whatever they asked for in prayer they were to believe they received it and it would be theirs (Mark 11:24). O Father, help me to know Your heart intimately so that I'll know how to pray, what to pray, and believe in advance that I will receive it!

Please help me to not be foolish and slow of heart (Luke 24:25). If You speak to me regarding earthly things and I do not believe, how then will I believe when You speak of heavenly things? (John 13:12)

Help me to believe You here and now and not just in things concerning heaven. You are God of heaven and earth!

Praying God's Word
by Beth Moore
B & H Books